My New Book "How to Sell to Modern Trade in the Philippines"

I'll be coming out with my first ever written book entitled "How to Sell to Modern Trade in the Philippines." I wrote this book because I've been in the FMCG industry for 25 years.  I've collected substantial experience selling to Modern Trade.  I guess I can say that I live, eat, and breathe selling to Modern Trade. Hence, the reason for writing this book.

Hopefully, it's going to be published before the end of the 1st semester of 2017.  I hope this book will serve as a useful reference to those who sell and intend to sell to Modern Trade.  There are a lot of things that you need to know about selling on this channel.  A popular maxim says that the "devil is in the detail" and that is what selling to Modern Trade in the Philippines is all about.

The book aims to help those who want to sell to this channel and not be buried with overwhelming detail and still prevail.

Another thing, I'd like to share with you this early, the design of my book cover.  I have two prototypes and posted it on Facebook to gather some comments.  A lot of comment posts prefer the book cover with white background with the iconic modern trade symbol - the shopping cart.  You can still post your comment on your preferred book design.




By the way, I would have wanted so much to include website references to companies that provide ancillary services to Modern Trade and FMCG companies, but the list would be too long.  So I am going compile an active list and post it here on my blogsite. The list will be classified according to categories per industry segment.
  • Philippine Modern Trade Retailers
  • FMCG companies
  • Distributors
  • Merchandising & Promotion Services
  • Third-Party Forwarders
  • Cold Storage
  • Merchandising Fixtures Fabricators
  • Graphic Arts Designers
  • Corporate Giveaways Supplier
  • Sales Applications Developer
  • Sales Training Companies
I'm pretty much excited about the book release.  I'm also wishing that this book would fly and hopes to be a big boost to those who will need the required information.

For questions or comments, you can reach me at melfonollerajr@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Seventies - The "Disco" Era

Grandfather@50

Organic Rice in the Philippines For Healthy Living