Social Media in Selling? Hear Tom Hopkins About This

     Followed a blog by sales legend Tom Hopkins. I signed up for free videos on some of the topics. When I received the email link, went to it immediately, and one of the video titles caught my attention.  It was about "how social media is impacting the sales process?" Wow! I said to myself...Tom Hopkins sharing his thoughts about social media in selling. Guys watch and learn from the legend.

     Had to share this because back in the days when I was a young salesman in my mid-twenties, there were no social media.  Selling was door to door and face-to-face.  Also, I was reading books and watching VHS video (CDs hasn't been around yet) of Tom Hopkins' sales techniques that got me all fired up to sell to customers and face rejections and successes altogether. 

Now, I'm watching him talk over YouTube and about social media (Cool! Awesome!)... pardon my expression just got caught in the excitement...haha

   I recommend you watch the video and listen to what Tom Hopkins (the legend) would say.


     After watching this video what do you guys think?  Appreciate your comments especially for seasoned sales veterans just like me...

*The author worked as a sales professional for 20 plus years.  He has been blogging since 2011 and is currently the knowledge base writer of MBF Sales Training & Consultancy.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Seventies - The "Disco" Era

Grandfather@50

Organic Rice in the Philippines For Healthy Living